One of the first adult accelerated programs in Western NY
Established in 1986, Organizational Management is an applied business degree for professionals. This degree enables students to leverage past experience to earn a bachelor's degree in as few as 15 months, one night per week!
- Cohort based (provides support and a professional network)
- NO admissions tests required (No SAT’s or ACT’s)
- NO tests - grades based on papers, presentation and projects
- Books included in tuition
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Credit for prior learning and professional experience (PLA)
- Available in multiple classroom locations and online
- Applied learning – course work can be applied immediately to work
- Potential induction into Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society (ASL)
The OM program was initially introduced in 1986 as one of the first adult-oriented programs available in the United States. Since then, thousands of adult graduates have found success in the accelerated format of the OM program. Today, Roberts’ faculty will challenge your thinking and promote the practical application of concepts to your place of employment and to your life.
If you have at least 60 college credits and can spare 1 night a week for 15 months to transform your future, contact us today:
Roberts Wesleyan College's Organizational Management program participates as a member and supporter of the Rochester Business Alliance Member 2012