Admissions & Application
What qualifications do I need?
- A minimum of 60 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution. Please note:
- Coursework must be a grade of C– or above to transfer
- Credit may be awarded for Prior Learning Assessment (life and professional experiences) using: DSST or CLEP exams, documented life experiences, and life learning papers
- A maximum of 87 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited four-year institutions
- A maximum of 72 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited two-year institutions
- Coursework from institutions that are not regionally accredited and credit for life experience that is not ACE approved will not transfer
Successful completion of Freshman Composition (ENG 101 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better
- A minimum of two years of meaningful and relevant professional work experience
What do I need to apply?
Attend an information meeting, choose your desired start date, then complete an online application and include the following documents:
- Official Transcripts from every college or university you attended.
- A current professional résumé, describing your relevant experience and training.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: We recommend that all application materials arrive at Roberts at least two weeks prior to your desired start date; however, we can expedite applications inside the two-week deadline in special situations.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)