ORDER GUEST TICKETS
A ticket is required for every guest (any age) entering the Andrews B. Hale Auditorium in the Howard Stowe Roberts Cultural Life Center. For guests who do not have tickets, limited overflow seating will be available in Room 219, upper level of the C.L.C.
Each participating graduate may request a maximum of 4 guest tickets via the Online Order Form, which must be electronically submitted to the Office of Student Life by Thursday, December 4, 2014. (On the order form you will also have opportunity to order a DVD recording of the ceremony.)
In consideration of others, please order only the number of tickets you will need. Seating is limited. Please note, there is no Reserved Seating.
**December 5th UPDATE**
Good News! The Office of Student Life has a limited supply of extra tickets on hand for graduates who would like to bring an additional guest (or two). THESE TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE on a “first-come, first-served” basis only to graduates who placed their initial orders before December 4th.
- AFTER 9:00 a.m. Friday morning, Dec. 5, graduates may pick up one or two additional tickets by coming to the Office of Student Life in Rinker Community Service Center, until the supply runs out,
- If you live outside of the Rochester area, you may email email@example.com and include the number of tickets you would like (one or two). Tickets requested by email will be distributed in the order we receive the emails until the supply runs out, and will be included with your cap and gown next week. You will receive a reply by Monday, December 8, letting you know either how many we were able to give you, or a notice that the supply ran out.
Finally, after this supply of extras runs out, we will keep a waiting list for those who would still like additional tickets, so you may let us know either in-person Friday, or by email that you would still be interested in more, and we will contact you IF more become available.
If you still have more guests than tickets, suggestions to consider:
- Ask family members to keep young children at home
- Invite guests to watch live feed in 219 C.L.C.
- Have guests watch online (click on link in menu at left side of page on day of event)
PICK-UP GUEST TICKETS
If you ordered tickets via the online order form by Dec. 4, your tickets are available for you to pick up in the Office of Student Life, Rinker Community Service Center, lower level. Office hours are M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please make every effort to pick up your ordered tickets in advance. Any pre-ordered tickets not picked up will be packaged with your cap and gown.
If you find you will not need all of the tickets you originally ordered, please return them to the Office of Student Life so that others may use them. Questions about tickets may be directed to 585.594.6350.
If you have a GUEST who uses a wheelchair -- or who is hearing impaired who will need a Sign Language Interpreter, please call Michelle Cronk at 585.594.6837 by Thursday, December 4, 2014 to arrange a special accommodation. Please encourage these guests to arrive at the C.L.C. by 9:15 a.m.
If you, as a STUDENT GRADUATE, have need for special seating within the student graduate seating section of Hale Auditorium due to the use of a wheelchair, or you are in need of a sign language interpreter, please call the Registration Office 585.594.6596 by December 4, 2014.