Print this Page   

Graduate Program Information

The Division also offers the Master of Social Work degree with two concentrations: Child and Family ServicesĀ andĀ Mental Health Services. Advanced standing is available for qualified applicants who hold a Bachelor of Social Work degree from a CSWE-accredited program. For more information see the Roberts Wesleyan College Master of Social Work catalog.